Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Productive Week so far!

Phew! I have been busy! We are adding some new products to the business this year and that has kept me pretty steady for the past few days. We are actually going to run the office as the store that it is. Which means more time over there from me and Joe (and Bristol)! Work at the hospital has become much more demanding too. I'm having to make some difficult decisions with all of the changes they are forcing on us.
This is the year of organization for me. Since July 2010, things have piled up and taken on a life of their own. I am going to work so hard at getting organized and staying organized this year. I wonder if Hoarders wants to come to my house....
Hopefully in the next few weeks there will be lots of new exciting things happening for the Halechko's, I will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment