Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone enjoyed or is enjoying their day! I will say this has been a good day for Joe and I. We decided to enjoy lunch together today, my choice. I chose chic-fil-a and a picnic with Kennedy. Not exactly how I ever thought I would spend Valentine's Day, but it worked. Joe never does the lunch thing with me at Kennedy's columbarium. Today he did and I think he did ok. We even remembered to get our crucifixes blessed by Monseigneur, something we have been forgetting to do for months.

Joe had an epiphany this morning. He said that these small holidays are just a waste of money, why do we waste $3.00 on a card? He informed me that we are only going to celebrate the "major" holidays. My guess is that he will forget to buy me a birthday gift and then we'll have to stop celebrating birthdays too. LOL! He's a mess.

I am now 25 weeks pregnant. Feel a TON of movement, so much that I am being woken up in the middle of the night. Another Joe-ism: while sitting on my couch this morning with my stomach sticking out (for some reason, it feels good to keep my shirt up over it, it looks ridiculous but its comfy), Joe said "why does it look like you should be due in like 2 months, you get really big when you're pregnant". Thank you Joe! Gosh he is so lucky that I am taking Prozac regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment